1) When I exhale, what am I blowing out?
-What you are exhaling is odorless water vapor.
2) What are the ingredients inside the cartomizers?
- Water, Nicotine, Propylene (a water- based ingredient found in maybe health care product), Tobacco flavoring, and other flavoring ingredients.
3) How does the E-Cig create the water vapor?
- There is an atomizer inside each of the cartomizers that heats up the liquid (Water, Nicotine, Propylene, Tobacco, and other flavoring ingredients) to create the water vapor you exhale.
4) What are the milligrams of nicotine comparable to?
- 00MG has no nicotine (just flavoring), 06MG is an ultra-light cigarette, 12MG is a light cigarette, 16MG is a full flavor cigarette.
5) What flavors or types of cartomizers do you have?
-We have traditional flavors: Cowboy, Menthol, and Tobacco. We also have Specialty Flavors: Almond, Apple, Cherry, Chocolate, Clove, Coffee, Grape, Peach, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Variety (one cartomizers each of the Specialty Flavors)
6) What milligrams do the cartomizers come in?
- The traditional flavors (Cowboy, Menthol, and Tobacco) are available in 00MG, 06MG, 12MG, and 16MG. Almond, Cherry, Peach, Variety are available in 12MG and 16MG. Apple, Chocolate, Clove, Coffee, Grape, Strawberry, and Vanilla are available in 00MG, 06MG, 12MG, and 16MG.
7) What is your return policy?
- Our return policy is 90 day guarantee on all products with your receipt.
8) What is the difference between Single Disposables and the individual batteries sold or the batteries in the kits?
- Single Disposables are for Single use only. Once the batteries die on the Single Disposable you throw the battery and the cartomizers away. It is for SINGLE use only. The individual batteries sold and the batteries in the kits are rechargeable. You can use them more than once; you screw the battery onto the usb charger and plug the usb charger into the wall charger/car charger/computer. The only part you throw away is the cartomizers
9) Can I smoke these anywhere?
- Yes you can! In restaurants, in your house, as soon as you wake up in bed, your car, outside, stores, most work places, and airplane lines are just some examples.
10) Why does my cartomizer appear empty and it has only been a half a day?
- A lot of people smoke more often with the electronic cigarettes and they don’t even realize it. Also, if you find you are going through cartomizers more often then you feel you should, for example, and you are smoking a 12MG you should consider moving up to a 16MG.
11) What wall plug can I use with my USB charger?
- You can use the wall plug provided in the kit, or that we sell separately. You can also use an IPhone cube, but DO NOT use androids charger, it will short out the batteries/USB chargers.
12) Where does the Nicotine come from?
- The nicotine/tobacco comes from right here in the United States! Virginia to be exact.
13) Will your cartomizers fit on other brands of batteries?
-Our cartomizers are male, so they will fit on most all female batteries. The batteries have to have the same circumference has the cartomizers.
14) What do SmokeEnds tastes compare to?
-It depends on the flavor you chose. The Tobacco, Menthol, and Cowboy taste just like the three different types of traditional cigarettes. Our Specialty Flavors taste just like there name and they have a little kick of nicotine (for those that have nicotine in them) Variety contains one each of the Specialty Flavors so you can try them and see which you like best.
15) My battery is completely charged but does not seem to work right, what can I do?
See our how to section!!
16) My cartomizer is warm, why is that?
- There could be a couple reasons, one being that with the electronic cigarette you can smoke almost everywhere so you are smoking more than you normally do with traditional smoking tools. Another reason could be that your battery is low on charge or has run out. Try a fully charged battery. Also, your MG strength might not be strong enough if you find yourself going through cartomizers rather quickly, for example, and you are smoking a 06MG you should consider moving up to a 12MG.
17) About how long does each individual cartomizer last?
- Each cartomizer is equivalent to 1 ¼ packs of cigarettes. But, it depends on the individual smoking habits. Some people smoke more often with the electronic cigarette because they can smoke virtually anywhere.
18) How long will my battery last in-between charges?
-Your battery will last 6-8 hours if fully charged.
19) Why is the end of my battery flashing?
- If the end of your battery is flashing it means your battery needs to be charged. Place it on the charger, and let it charge.
20) Are your electronic cigarettes more economical then traditional smoking tools?
- We have a tool on our website that lets you calculate your savings. And that doesn’t even include the amount you spend on lighters, matches, lighter fluid, and frustration trying to find your lighter.
21) What is a starter kit?
- A starter kit is the perfect set up for new SmokeEnds users. It comes with 6 cartomizers (which is equivalent to 7 ½ packs of cigarettes), a wall plug, USB charger, and two rechargeable batteries. Why two batteries? We give you two so that you can always have one battery charging and enjoying your new healthier habit with the other.
22) If I need help or have questions when can I get in contact with Customer Service?
-Our Customer Service hours are 9am-6pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday-Friday. Feel free to contact us at 1-866-284-4758 or info(AT)smokeends(DOT)com
23) What service do you use to send orders?
- We offer UPS and FEDX, if you are shipping to an APO AE address please contact us at 1-866-284-4758 or info(AT)smokeends(DOT)com
24) How long do I have to wait for my order once it has been placed?
- If you place your order before 3:30pm EST it will be sent out the same day and arrive within 1 to 3 days. If you place your order after 3:30pm EST it will be sent out the next business day after you placed you order and arrive within 1 to 3 days.
25) Who can use SmokeEnds products?
- SmokeEnds product is not for children or those under the age of 18. SmokeEnds is not intended for those who have never smoked before. Most SmokeEnds’ products contain nicotine. Keep out of the reach of small children, some parts can be considered a choking hazard. If experiencing nicotine miss use symptoms such as dizziness, vomiting, weakness, rapid heartbeat, or nausea consult your physician. Let it be known in the state on California nicotine is known to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. SmokeEnds products are not intended to treat or cure diagnosed or prevent any disease. The above statements have not been evaluated or approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
26) Is SmokeEnds a quit smoking tool?
Electronic Cigarettes haven’t been approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as a means to quit smoking.